Today I've been listening to
- Frank's Wild Years by Tom Waits
- The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan by eh, Bob Dylan
- The Fleet Foxes album
- For Emma, Forever Ago by Bon Iver
- For The Birds by The Frames
- One of the lads new mixes on sound cloud
- There was a small bit of Caspian and Venetian Snares too but I wasn't feeling them today
All the Bob Dylan videos I look up are all covers, it's sending me slight ways vertical. I don't want to post the song everybody knows from that Waits album because I don't think 'Down In The Hole' is that great a song.
In fact, The Wire could have done so much better than that choice, obviously the lyrical content sticks out and serves its purpose but it's off the mark and poorly performed, maybe not by Tom.
Completely unrelated but this has been one of my favourite songs for a few years.