Sunday, May 30, 2010

Grr.

Tonight I went to see the Awake Young Soldiers single launch, I walked around Dublin for most of the evening because I wasn't feeling too hot being in a pub, I get like that some days. Anyway, I missed AYS because I had to get the last bus. Lame.

I got home feeling really angry, but not at missing the gig, I don't know what it was over. I was swinging air punches, it was really stupid and I'm glad it's gone away.

I started watching Firefly. It's great. I love these kinds of shows, I'm being told it's better than BSG in terms of the story etc. but I don't believe it.




Also, how great were these movies. I am going to download them and be a kid again, I think I was always a little too old to have been enjoying them as much as I did but I don't care. A Goofy Movie rocked as well. Fucking Powerline!


"My name is Chance. I know, it sounds odd, but most names do if you think about it long enough... maybe even yours. I was abandoned when I was very young. I lived on the streets scranging for food sleeping wherever I could; that seemed like fun at first, but pretty soon, it landed me behind bars. But I don't like to talk about that; let's talk about after that... when I got my second chance... and my name. You see, this family came along, and I guess you can say they rescued me, because they adopted me and brought me to live at their house. But it was their home, not mine. Still, it was an improvement over that other place: lots of space, fresh air, plenty interesting things to explore, and all the underwear I could eat."

Gold.

I'm going to go to Pukklepop this summer, I'm going to try get into Life too.

No comments:

Post a Comment